|WARD 2010 Award
|Stran 1 od 1|
|Avtor:||s55o [ 13 Apr 2010, 20:38 ]|
|Naslov prispevka:||WARD 2010 Award|
WARD 2010 Award
Amateur Radio: Combining communication experience with modern digital
Every year, amateur radio operators all over the world celebrate 18 April as
a holiday. This day, also known as the World Amateur Radio Day, marks the
anniversary of International Amateur Radio Union formation on 18 April 1925.
A commemorative award - WARD Award - is issued every year by the Polish
Radio Amateurs' Journal QTC and PZK in recognition of this event.
1. The award is available for any 20 QSOs/HRDs on HF or any 10 QSOs/HRDs on
2. Only QSOs/HRDs made on 18 April are valid for this award.
3. Contacts with any licensed Amateur Radio operators all over the world are
valid for this award.
4. Log extract and ?5 or $7 (USD) is required to obtain the award.
5. The award applications should be sent to email@example.com
6. The award is available in two formats:
A - A beautiful paper award that contains the individual award holder call
sign with the original seals and signatures. Those who wish to receive the
paper version of the award should submit a fee of 5? or $7 (USD) to this
address: Redakcja QTC, Suchacz-Zamek, 82-340 Tolkmicko, Poland. The award
has a multi-colour finish, formatted to A4 paper size. The funds may also be
sent via PayPal to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
B - an electronic award that contains all 2010 award holder call signs. The
electronic award format is free of charge.
7. A new award is available every year (each of them has a new layout).
8. For additional information contact email@example.com
|Stran 1 od 1||Vsi časi so UTC + 1 ura|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group