CQ WW CW 2008 top rezultati

Tekmovalne tehnike in oprema - KV, Rezultati, Koledarji, ...

Moderator: s55o

CQ WW CW 2008 top rezultati

OdgovorNapisal/-a s52w » 26 Avg 2009, 20:28

s52w

Kraj: Črnomelj

Re: CQ WW CW 2008 top rezultati

OdgovorNapisal/-a S50U » 03 Sep 2009, 09:33

s52w napisal/-a:http://contesting.at-communication.com/en/top_scores_cq_ww_dx_cw_contest_2008/

Zanimivo bo branje odgovorov CC na Hranetova, YT1AD vprašanja. :-? :roll:

CUL Danilo, S50U

The YT1AD Log Check
As with the CQ WW Contest Committee review of the CW log for EF8M, radio-sport.net was able to see some of the internal discussions surrounding the log of the eventual 2008 CW winner, Hrane Milosevic YT1AD, as he operated 3V8BB to victory. After being privately DQ'd in the 2004 contest, Milosevic rejects accusations of cheating, and you can read his letter to the CQ WW CC and radio-sport.net on the right. Those with suspicions about YT1AD's operation - as with RD3AF - focused on the possibility of other operators being involved in his Single Operator effort. "HYPOTHESIS: 3V8BB is using 2nd operator and/or spotting network," read one document circulated among CQ WW committee members. "ANALYSIS: The operating strategy is hectic and non-consistent. Not characteristic to typical SO2R," it continued. "The obvious conclusion is that he is using definitely 2nd operator and with very high probability also packet cluster, at least when 2nd operator is not present," reads the internal review. "From his log we see that there was only 1 (!) break of longer than 10 minutes and that is 13 minutes exactly at 0000 after 24h." That lack of time off was a central part of discussion into the final log reviews in mid July for KR2Q. "If he is cheating, it has to be with two ops, because there is no advantage that I see that might be due to what I'll call "current" technology," Zwiebel said in an email to committee members. "Other than for the received comments, and the total LACK OF OFF TIME, this looks like a world-class op to me," he added. "Effectively, the guy never sleeps and never naps." Log checkers focused a great deal on second radio QSO's made by Milosevic, looking for any hints that a second operator might be involved. "He probably has 2nd operator helping out with those QSYs as some of them are done in very high rate situation and would be very hard to pull off even with fully efficient SO2R system," said one CQ WW CC review. Also raising eyebrows was evidence that 3V8BB made many second radio contacts which correlated to spots on the packet cluster, and then made none at all for lengthy periods. "In the second day there are no SO2R QSOs before 0627 and then suddenly active SO2R activity begins," the review states. Normally (the) operator should be able to make more SO2R QSOs in the hours of lower rate. Why does he not make any from 0000 to 0600 when rates are low?? " Despite all the internal questions, in the end, the 3V8BB log was accepted, and the 2008 SOAB HP title was won by YT1AD. One thing is for sure at this point, if YT1AD is back in Tunisia to defend his title this year, it would seem logical that he would be at the top of the list for a possible in-contest visit as outlined under the new 2009 CQ WW DX Contest rules.

Letter From Hrane YT1AD/3V8BB
After stories this year that dealt with questions about his operations, Hrane Milosevic YT1AD sent the following letter to the CQ WW Contest Committee and radio-sport.net.

Mr Bob Cox K3EST,CQ WW DX Contest Director
Subject: CQ WW CW 2008

Some members of CQ WW Contest Committee and NS3T at radio-sport.net are writing lately inflammatory texts exercising pressure on final decisions before 2008 published CW results. I am asking CC and NS3T to publish complete information about these anonymous sources giving classified information. They include laptop weekend contesters travelling to rented ocations expecting to be first in the world. 3V8BB station is evolving since October 1995 when I was #2 SSB. Nobody cares until one reaches first place 14 years later with over 300.000 QSO made! I respect hamspirit and my logs are open. I am successful businessman and professor of University and hamradio is only my hobby since the age of 15, more than 44 years! Wooden plaques are not important to me; having a lot of fun on the radio is my satisfaction. Access to 3V8BB station within Youth University is properly regulated.

I have few questions to CC:

1. Do you work on the facts and contest rules or sick persons suspicions?
2. Are the rules made for rich RD3AF and YT1AD or for the whole world?
3. How could N5TJ with 6 OH support crew make more QSO and mults than M/S?
4. How could HC8N, D4B, CT1BOH and others have more mults and even QSO then M/S? I never managed to achieve that!?
5. What caused D4B quitting in CQ WW CW 2004? Sickness, radio failure or else? I offered him 100.000 $ for that location bit it was quickly dismantled!

Suspicions come from CC members who compete but can't be first all the time. I do hamradio contests and DX-peditions for my own satisfaction and on my own expenses. It is immoral for me to compete and judge at the same time! I received few sick emails from anonymous addresses with personal threats and warnings. Lot of clans think that only they and their friends could win! This is my first and last mail about this problem. I personally support all HAMRADIO activity according HAMSPIRIT. My Contest activity as according rules. 73 Hrane YT1AD, YT5A, 3V8BB.....

Vir: http://www.radio-sport.net/cqwwcw08_dq1.htm
Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!
S50CLX Cerkno LinuX dx cluster
https://s50clx.infrax.si
Uporabniški avatar
S50U

Kraj: Cíerkna

OdgovorNapisal/-a S50U » 07 Dec 2009, 13:08

S50U napisal/-a:Zanimivo bo branje odgovorov CC na Hranetova, YT1AD vprašanja.

Odgovorov nisem nikjer zasledil?! Inšpekcija je letos bila tudi iz S5, sprašujejo se kdo je plačal za pot, nastanitev, hrano? :lol: CUL Danilo, S50U

CQ WW Deploys Three Observers in 2009 CW Test For Cheating Checks; Who Pays For Trips?

With little fanfare from the CQ WW Contest Committee, three top single operators in the 2009 CQ WW CW contest had observers on hand during their operations, all part of a new rule designed to crack down on cheating.

The on-site CQ WW checks hit three of the top four claimed scores in the CW test:
# Valery Komarov RD3AF, in first from EF8M
# Jose Nunes CT1BOH, in third from CR3E
# Tom Georgens W2SC, in fourth from 8P5A

The observers were not local hams, but rather members of the CQ WW Contest Committee.
# Roger Western G3SXW was at EF8M
# Kristjan Kodermac S50XX was at CR3E
# Gene Zimmerman W3ZZ was at 8P5A

No observer was sent to the QTH of Andy Blank N2NT/V47NT in St. Kitts, who is currently second in claimed scores and was second in the 2008 CQ WW CW test. Blank told radio-sport.net that he had "volunteered" to have an observer, but said logistics made it difficult.

"It is a remote location with no phone or internet."

From all indications, the role of the observers did not cause any on site issues in the Canary Islands, Maderia Islands and on Barbados. "There were no any problems with Roger G3SXW," Komarov told radio-sport.net after returning to Russia. "During the test he was a very strict inspector."

"W3ZZ was my observer and it was uneventful," Georgens W2SC told radio-sport.net.

"It was business as usual as if he (S50XX) was not there," said Nunes CT1BOH.

"During the contest he was around most of the time, looking at the log, taking notes, pictures, and collecting scores," Nunes added.

"Tom Georgens W2SC (8P5A) and his wife Kathleen were wonderful hosts and made the process run very smoothly," said Zimmerman W3ZZ.

(An email was also sent to RD3AF and his observer G3SXW, but neither Komarov nor Western responded.)

All three observers filed reports back to the CQ WW Contest Committee about their checks, whether those reviews raised any immediate questions about the three operators involved, there was no information forthcoming from the committee.)

Did it work? Some Contest Committee members weren't so sure, saying repeated visits might be necessary.

"What do you do if there is a different (setup) this year - amps taken out, cluster disconnected?" asked one member of the CQ WW CC.

Another unknown was how the work of the observers was paid for, in terms of travel to three island destinations, along with food and lodging.

Several CQ WW Committee members made clear to radio-sport.net that they knew the answer, but refused to provide the information for reasons that were unclear.

"You would have a very good story," said one.

Vir: http://www.radio-sport.net
Uporabniški avatar
S50U

OdgovorNapisal/-a S50U » 17 Feb 2010, 11:42

S50U napisal/-a:Inšpekcija je letos bila tudi iz S5, sprašujejo se kdo je plačal za pot, nastanitev, hrano? :lol:

Čim več takšnih donacij! :lol: http://www.radio-sport.net/cqww_observer.htm

CUL Danilo, S50U
Uporabniški avatar
S50U

Vrni se na Tekmovanja KV

Kdo je na strani

Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 29 gostov