ARRL priporočila tekmovalcem KV (in drugod :)

Tekmovalne tehnike in oprema - KV, Rezultati, Koledarji, ...

Moderator: s55o

ARRL priporočila tekmovalcem KV (in drugod :)

OdgovorNapisal/-a s55o » 03 Feb 2006, 18:34

Pozdravljeni!

Malo za branje in v razmislek:
http://www.arrl.org/contests/hf-faq.html

Nikomur ne škodi :)

lp
Boštjan
Ex.S56WTT,S57WTT; All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
Uporabniški avatar
s55o
Tečni Moderator

Kraj: jn76gh

OdgovorNapisal/-a s56a » 03 Feb 2006, 21:44

Ta priporocila se tesko aplicirajo na Balkansko okolje :x
s56a

OdgovorNapisal/-a s55o » 04 Feb 2006, 00:17

Vseeno nekaj je dobrega v teh priporočilih, nekaj pa tudi tako tako

c) Band plans

Question 1: I heard W1AW working Europe on 40 phone, listening on 7010 kHz. Isn't that in violation of the Region I band plan?

Question 2: The ARRL Web site shows 7.040 MHz as the international RTTY calling frequency. Do I have to avoid it?

Question 3: Rules for an ARRL contest suggest frequencies from 14225 to 14275. Can I answer stations calling on 14290?

Band plans are just that - plans. They are designed for normal circumstances when band loading is much lighter than during a contest. During major contests, the bands will be very crowded, resulting in conditions that the band plan is not intended to address. Avoid willful interference and be as courteous as possible to non-contest QSOs within the limits of the contest rules and licensing regulations.

Calling frequencies are also intended to allow stations to find their peers under customary circumstances. During a contest, be aware of where the calling frequencies are, but if no contacts are going on there, you have every right to try and make contest QSOs.

kot primer...
Plans r just plans...

lp
B
Ex.S56WTT,S57WTT; All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
Uporabniški avatar
s55o
Tečni Moderator

Kraj: jn76gh

Vrni se na Tekmovanja KV

Kdo je na strani

Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 8 gostov