160m v Aziji

Tekmovalne tehnike in oprema - KV, Rezultati, Koledarji, ...

Moderator: s55o

160m v Aziji

OdgovorNapisal/-a S50U » 24 Okt 2005, 14:27

Hoj

1,8 Mhz je v Aziji, tudi nižje po Pacifiku trenutno neuporaben, pokriva ga močna motnja, njen izvor še ni čisto točno določen predvidevajo pa, da je "jammer" lociran nekje v Mandžuriji (BY) blizu BY-UA-JT meje ali pa prihaja iz P5.
Predvideva se da je močna motnja posledica OTHR radarja (over-the-horizon-radar). Kako se sliši neuporaben 160m band na Japonskem si poslušajte po spodjem linku.

73s Danilo, S50U

JA5DQH :

The situation of noise from mid-September reported by Watt, JA0DAI below has not been changed yet. We have it everyday and have difficulty of QSO not only with DX but also JA, ourselves.

The signal is 15dB over S9 with 500Hz CW filter on my FT-1000 when I use a beverage for Europe in 330 degree. The center of the frequency seems to be around 1820KHz but this mysterious signal is not so much different between center and edge. 1665KHz to 1970KHz (300KHz width !) is strong noise but after it becomes clear all of a sudden as well as almost no spratter. Also I do not hear the second harmonic in here. The appearance time shifts day by day but it comes within 3 hours after the sunset and stays all night long.

According to the BBS about 160m in Japan, the derections from each area presumed by null of small roop are;

JA1 : 290 degree
JA2 : 300 degree
JA7 : 270 degree
JA9 : 280 degree

We can conjecture the approximate emission area.
Click below URL, My (our) old 160m friend Tok, JA7AO has mp3 file of the noise.
http://ja7ao.sub.jp/1825CW.mp3

See you on 160m if the band is clear. 73, Aki JA5DQH / KH7A
Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!
S50CLX Cerkno LinuX dx cluster
https://s50clx.infrax.si
Uporabniški avatar
S50U

Kraj: Cíerkna

Vrni se na Tekmovanja KV

Kdo je na strani

Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 9 gostov